Download and Install Instructions
To download and install the Systech Electronic Catalogue
follow these steps:
- Click on the Catalogue icon at the bottom of the page or HERE to download the
Catalogue. Place the file "SYSTECH.EXE" in an empty directory.
- If you are using DOS do the following:
- At the command prompt in the directory where you placed the file type "systech" and hit enter. The
file will self-extract into that directory.
- From the command prompt type "start" to run the Catalogue.
- If you are using Windows do the following:
- Double-click the file "systech.exe" or from the RUN menu type in the drive, directory, and
- After the file has self-extracted double-click on "start.exe" or from the RUN menu type in the
drive, directory, and filename.
- For best viewing set the properties to run the program in a full-screen (right-click on "start.exe",
click properties, click program, and click full screen).
- These instructions are also included in the self-extracting archive ("systech.exe").
Download Catalogue Now!
© 1998 Systech Instrumentation Inc.